Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos Dunlap on the Trade Market?
(03-26-2020, 07:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He can play anywhere on the edge in any scheme (or as a 3-4 DE).

One of the 3 best players on the D, in a decade of a lot of FANTASTIC players.

I wouldn't move him 'til his body breaks, he retires or he shows he just doesn't have it anymore.

This would be stupid.

Feel the same Truck.

(03-26-2020, 07:09 PM)Okeana Wrote: https://overthecap.com/player/carlos-dunlap/168/

he actually played above his contract numbers last year so his deal is actually a fairly good one considering he's a 10 sack guy with 90 pff grade

I think the fact that they spent so much on a nose tackle signals to me they want to move to a 3-4 base defense.  it really would suck to see him go he's one of my favorite players on the team and really a great guy in the community.

Damn rights, love Big Los. One of the most disruptive Ends in the game even if he isn't getting the sacks and he is good 
against the run. I think he fits a 3-4 as Truck noted, he can rush or drop back like a LB just like Hubbard can, maybe not 
near as good at dropping back as Sam but neither is Lawson. Still the coaches think Lawson can handle it obviously.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos Dunlap on the Trade Market? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-26-2020, 07:39 PM