Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post 2nd wave Mock
(03-27-2020, 10:59 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Shenault has bust written all over him.  Would much rather have Mims if wide receiver is the way we go.  But I’m not a fan of shenault.  Muse is solid he’s be a good replacement for fej but I don’t see him being a massive contributor.  Love ADG and Isaiah Wilson along with Burrow makes this a solid draft.

Ive been a Mims fan since way before he moved way up their board. My first mock he was a late pick. Anymore he's gone by 33, at least sometimes! I watched a good bit of Baylor games and have always thought he's going to be a good NFL WR. 

Im not sure what to think about Shenault, but I keep seeing people say how explosive he is and hes a homerun threat after the catch and whatnot. It was hard to figure between him or Reagor, because Reagor looks pretty sick too and Id love him to be a Bengal. Reagor may be a better pick at 33 if we go WR and a guy like Mims goes in the first. I like the Aiyuk kid too, but 33 may be high for him?

Wilson to me would be huge, probably the biggest get to help Burrow and the entire team. I know Hart has improve some, but I'd love to get a real long term solution and someone who is a big upgrade over Hart. Wilson looks like a beastly mofo.                                                                                                                      
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Post 2nd wave Mock - bengaloo - 03-27-2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Post 2nd wave Mock - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-27-2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Post 2nd wave Mock - bengaloo - 03-27-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Post 2nd wave Mock - JerseyDD09 - 03-27-2020, 06:32 PM