Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow
(03-28-2020, 11:13 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Exactly my point..He could not accomplish these things at OSU and was given every opportunity to do so with much better talent.  You are starting to catch on now!!  LSU is not OSU...what I mean is for example, LSU has been ranked in the final poll in the top 10 4 times in the last 10 years.  For OSU it has been 8 out of 10 years.  OSU is a perennial powerhouse, LSU is a program that is good but puts together a very, very good squad every 3-4 years or so.  I am in the camp that this past year was one of those years.  Everything clicked for them including Joe Burrow.

Again, I hope that Burrow is drafted and I hope that he comes here and plays for 15 years at a very high level.  I am just not going to be surprised id it does not happen.  I do think that h is probably very happy of our off season so far and that will help him when he is ready to hit the field.

Yeah, we’ve never seen great QB’s have to wait behind someone probably not as good as them to get their chance. College or pros. Never happens...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow - Nicomo Cosca - 03-28-2020, 12:11 PM