Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow
(03-28-2020, 12:45 PM)spazz70 Wrote: You guys just keep on making my point for me!!!  I love it...Just sit back and think for a few minutes before answering.

A.  LSU, a team, while good in general but not a perennial powerhouse fielded an excellent team this year overall and everything clicked including the outstanding season by Joe Burrow.

B. Joe Burrow totally carried this team on his back and he is the sole reason that LSU went undefeated and won the national championship.

The reason I say the above is because Andy Dalton is always bashed on because he was not "the guy" to carry a team on his shoulders even though he showed in college that he could.

This is not really about OSU, it is about Joe Burrow not showing enough (albeit he did get injured one season) to start for OSU.  That is why I brought up OSU.  

I am pumped about him...Like I said, I hope he is drafted and comes here and plays for 15 years at a very high level.  

I'm sorry, what?

Poll Era (1936-present, otherwise Yale and Princeton would be at the top with a ton of, "NC Wins.)"

Alabama 12
Notre Dame 8
Oklahoma 7
USC 7
Ohio State 6
Miami (FL) 5
Nebraska 5
LSU 4
Texas 4
Minnesota 4

I may be the only somewhat LSU-fan on these boards (thank you, Whitworth Big Grin) but get off your ******* high horse.

Your beloved team has only 2 more NC wins in 94 years, than LSU. *2*

LSU is a "class of the league," team, basically year in, year out and they just had probably the greatest college football season in the sport's history.

Since when has OSU had even close to a best season in College Football history?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow - Truck_1_0_1_ - 03-30-2020, 03:28 PM