Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First-Pick Mock with trade
(04-03-2020, 10:26 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Disagree ever since ziggy ansah Detroit’s been looking for a premier pass rusher and one of the best in the last 10 years is sitting two spots away from em....technically one.  All they need to do is leap frog Washington and they get the best player in the draft.  Washington with Haskins isn’t gonna take Burrow and with Washington losing Dunbar they are in the market for okudah or Meckhi Becton.... both of which are very high on New York’s board so if u move back with Miami from two to 5 u will miss out on at least one of those if not both.  I don’t see Washington making taking that risk.  Which leaves cincy with a boat load of picks and still Burrow at 3.  

Also I see Davison as someone who may not make it out the first round so I see a ton of value with him there and also that gives us a replacement for geno in the next year or two.  Davidson coming in to relieve geno would be amazing on our dline.  Love higgins but would rather have Mims there.  Anfernee Jennings comes in looking to play Lawson’s spot with Carl Lawson in a rotation Which would be deadly along with Carlos and Hubbard.  I’m not as high on brooks as others may be but I do think he can be a good two down player in the league.  Would rather Malik Harrison dye ADG etc that late in the draft.  Regardless it still give us a good football player at linebacker which we need.  I’d take this haul in. A heart beat.

While that may be true, there's no way they are going to sit at #2 if Burrow is on the board.  Somebody is going to move up and take him.  Washington isn't passing up a boatload of picks to take Okudah or Becton.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First-Pick Mock with trade - CJD - 04-02-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: First-Pick Mock with trade - Hammerstripes - 04-03-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: First-Pick Mock with trade - spazz70 - 04-03-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: First-Pick Mock with trade - McC - 04-03-2020, 05:14 PM