Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to find a way to draft Zach Baun and not Patrick Queen
(04-07-2020, 05:38 PM)Okeana Wrote: Patrick has the potential to do everything Baun does and more.  He has proven himself on the highest stage in college football in the Clemson game and he's super young.  It all depends on what you value in a prospect.  Both guys are boom or bust prospects which is why I would avoid any of these early linebackers.  I would much rather draft a guy like Isaiah Wilson or Ruiz who have the potential to give you pro bowl play for the next 10 years and draft one of these later linebackers.  Everyone in this class from a pure linebacker standpoint have pretty much the same style of play.  You have guys who are slightly undersized, who move well, and can cover.  

I just think Baun is more pro ready and every pick in the Draft is a boom or bust pick.

Baun is just solid in all aspects. I take that over a LB like Queen who has upside and a lack of production.

(04-07-2020, 06:31 PM)Okeana Wrote: Exactly or a Wide Receiver that you feel has the potential to replace AJ Green.  He could go out in the first game and his toe falls off then we're stuck.  Adding talent in such a good WR class is not a bad thing.  A guy like Chase Claypool or Denzel Mims could be in play.

Agree with this for sure, WR worries me with our injury history there and these guys could be replacements for AJ.

That is saying something right there.

Also all for OL at 33 or trade back and grab them and get Gaither, Dye, Logan Wilson or Weaver later.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need to find a way to draft Zach Baun and not Patrick Queen - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-07-2020, 10:35 PM