Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Strength of This Linebacker Class is on Day 3
(04-05-2020, 10:09 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Found an interesting article on TDN discussing three late round LBs that all have potential in the NFL. All three of them seem to fit what the Bengals are looking for in a LB right now.

What are your thoughts?

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/mykal-walker-logan-wilson-david-woodward-linebacker-2020-nfl-draft

I like Logan and Woodward.  As with many others, I also like Evan Weaver on Day 3.  Justin Strnad is another Day 3 guy I really like.  He suffered a ruptured bicep this year and ran a bad 40 at the combine, but he looks much faster on tape.  He has some ugly stuff on tape, as all day 3 guys are going to have, specifically with losing leverage in the run game and he sometimes tries to lower the boom with his shoulder instead of wrapping up.  However, he's a guy that did it all at Wake Forest, from standard run fits, run and chase, blitzing, split out over the slot receiver, underneath zone, and over the top zones.  At 6'3", 238, he also has the size and length to go up against NFL TE's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Strength of This Linebacker Class is on Day 3 - Whatever - 04-05-2020, 01:01 PM