Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow: 'I've won everywhere'
(04-09-2020, 05:52 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Why is this narrative still going on?  It is public knowledge that we are now considered a base 3-4 hybrid.  We made Reader the highest paid NT in the NFL for a reason.  Dunlap, Lawson, Hubbard are now LBers.  Shawn Williams will/should be playing hybrid LB/S hybrid. Bynes will start at ILB most likely with Pratt.  There are still other LBers on the roster to step up for the 2 ILBers spots.  This defense in most cases will only have one or two true LBers on the field at one time.  This draft needs to be offense, Offensive Line to be specific.  You are drafting a QB at the number one overall pick, protect him at all costs.  One LBer in this draft, hopefully Murray at 33.  If he is not there then take the best player available that is a spot of need.  Picks 1 and 33 need to start day 1...A WR is not going to start day 1...A DT/NT is not going to start day 1....A safety is not going to start day 1... A CB is not going to start day 1.....three positions have a chance to start day 1...RT, any guard, ILBer

Just my thoughts...have a great day!!

Point well taken. Here's my argument for 2. Our current LBs are

Bynes
Pratt
Evans
Sheldon

Let's say Williams is the LB/Safety hybrid. So, that's 5. 

Bynes is on a one year deal. And we should upgrade from Evans and Sheldon. 

I'm with you on Murray in 3rd if he's there. I'd be ok with that for a guy who can play inside and outside.  But I also want an outside guy with the speed and quicks to really cover. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow: 'I've won everywhere' - BURROWorBUST - 04-09-2020, 07:31 PM