Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam "Pacman" Jones says he's bipolar
(04-13-2020, 03:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Same. I have a pretty severe anxiety disorder, and I think it was brought on by dealing with a bi-polar father for many years.

Not to make this a therapy session. LOL

My Step-Dad passed in Feb 2001. That Summer, a friend and I were over at Mom's house helping her go through his stuff for a garage sale. I thought she was upstairs when I told him while we were smoking a bowl inside the garage/edge of driveway . . . "I always fought/argued with one parent all of the time. I remember three times in my life when I got along with both of my parents at the same time. Twice a friend stayed the night when I was a kid, the third we went out to dinner when I was 22"

"That was Curt's idea" I hear my Mom's voice behind me. "He wanted us to play good cop/bad cop with you and switch roles because you'd tell him things you wouldn't tell me and vice versa. He figured, in his bi-polar way, that that was the best way that we'd find out more of where you were or what you were up to."

"And this was OK with you?" I asked and I turned to my friend "Well, it looks like you learned along with me that my late Step-Dad was bi-polar and also why I have trust issues. Now, give me back my lighter."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam "Pacman" Jones says he's bipolar - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 04-14-2020, 12:30 AM