Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness on Netflix
(04-12-2020, 04:37 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I imagine many have already heard about this but thought I'd post anyway.  I binge watched it when it was out.  It's hard to explain in a few words.  It is like a car crash wrapped in a train wreck with a touch of tornado and a bleached blond gun wielding mullet.  It starts out a bit slow in the first two episodes, but just when you think things got weird and it could not get more strange it does.  Cults formed around keeping tigers, probably a lot of drugs, and other interesting dynamics.

And yes I think Carole killed her husband.

We watched it last Sunday.  Neither of us cared for it, but she promised her daughter we would watch it so we stuck it out.  With that said, I will probably watch the extra episode coming out, just to say I watched it all.  And I do hope it comes out that Lowe and Doc Antle are both getting locked up as well.  In all honesty, everyone but the guy who produced Joe's web series and the GW Zoo employees should be in jail from what I saw.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness on Netflix - jfkbengals - 04-12-2020, 04:47 PM