Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow
(04-14-2020, 11:38 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize I'm a cynic and downer compared to most on here, but I'd rather hear Burrow admit that he isn't over the moon about being here because it shows he is a realistic person and he isn't just spouting a bunch of rah rah BS.  The guy is admitting that those who go first tend to go to less than ideal situations.  If he were saying there is no place I"d rather be than Cincy and I only want to play there then I'd assume he was already counting the days until he was a FA.

It's like when people get married and say it's not always going to be easy but we will do our best and make it work versus the hollywood "We are so in love that we know every day will be 100% amazing and nothing will ever go wrong and you are the only person on earth for me and I'll drop dead instantly if you ever frown!"

Maybe I'm in the minority, but the idea that Burrow is some sort of ravenous maniac who is addicted to free-basing winning and will go on a total rampage if he doesn't win doesn't appeal to me nearly as much as a guy who will admit it's a hard road but he's willing to take the challenge head on.

Just saying I can guess the next Mike Florio headline that will pop up in a few hours.

"Joe Burrow wants to do away with draft so he doesn't have to play for the Bengals."
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow - Synric - 04-14-2020, 11:47 AM