Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BURROW souped up version of Dalton
(04-16-2020, 09:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No, this Gil Brandt fella is comparing them. There is no comparison from watching both lately.

Burrow was getting hit all the time last season against the best competition college can give him and lit them up.

Dalton hasn't lit up the best competition while being hit in any game I can remember lately that I have seen.

Been awhile.

5 years ago Dalton was playing very well though, but that was because of a lot of factors. Good OL, healthy weapons and 
DALTON WAS NOT PANICKING WHEN A HIT WAS COMING. This is a big deal and the best like Brady, stand in there and 
are fearless and make the throw, take the hit and complete the pass. Burrow does this, did it all last season against the 
best college had to offer and lit them up.

Go find that tape at TCU for Dalton. I like the guy as a QB and love the guy as a human being but there is no comparison.

I'm not saying Burrow isn't awesome, I'm just saying he's going to be facing his first NFL-caliber pass rush behind what is likely to be a not-great o-line.  I have faith in the guy, but after watching the 2019 Browns I'm a little wary of off-season awards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BURROW souped up version of Dalton - Nately120 - 04-16-2020, 09:32 PM