Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BURROW souped up version of Dalton
(04-16-2020, 10:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, some writer back at the end of the CFB season compared Burrow to Montana and it has some merit. Montana didn't have a cannon arm either but he manipulated the pocket well and was very accurate. Montana just had that ability to make shit happen, was a winner, however you want to put it.

Am I saying Joe Burrow will have a career like Montana and be that good ? I have no idea ? But I wanna take that chance

Joel Klatt and completely agree with the comparison. Burrow doesn't have the cannon arm like Mahomes does but Burrow is 
great on the run like Mahomes and is great in the pocket like Brady and has Brady's size. No one is saying Burrow is Montana
or Brady or Mahomes but those are more likely comparisons when judging what Burrow did last year.

Hell he was WAY better than all of them last season in any of their seasons in college.

We just don't know what Burrow will become. He could be Ryan Leaf for all we know I just doubt it with his mental makeup.

Burrow plays the game to prove everyone wrong.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BURROW souped up version of Dalton - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-16-2020, 10:07 PM