Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
'Smart as any in QB prospect in a long time'
(04-17-2020, 05:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I want us to draft Burrow.  I don't see any other real option.

I am just not as delusional about him as some people here.  None of them even knew who he was in 2018, so they never saw him struggles.  As a big SEC fan I am more familiar with him.

Everyone is judging Burrow based on what they have seen.  I have just seen more than most of the others here.  I can find no criticism for his 2019 performance, but if no one is concerned about the rest of his college career then they have not been paying attention to NFL draft history and "one year wonders".

I've seen him play in person... He was nothing to right home about. Of course the score was Ohio State 114 - Nebraska 3 so he didn't have to do much. All in all; I'm somewhere between I think he'll be a pretty good QB in the right situation (not sure we have that with Taylor and his drinking buddies at the helm), and he can part the Red Sea. The guy tore it up last year, but I don't expect any kind of dominance with him walking into the NFL. I don't care how good the SEC or Clemson are... Until he does it at the professional level, he's a question mark.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Smart as any in QB prospect in a long time' - jason - 04-18-2020, 12:14 AM