Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
'Smart as any in QB prospect in a long time'
(04-17-2020, 07:11 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: In one of his games, I saw him scramble out to his right (his favorite thing to do Btw, so I'm sure Hart is happy), and on the run threw a dime to Chase 45 yds down the field for a TD with a guy covering him pretty well. 

So, when I hear people saying he doesn't have arm strength, I always go back to that play and laugh my ass off. 

I mean, how much more do you need than that? His Bombs to Chase and others went over 50 yds several times, with most of them being in stride. There were a few left short (Like Dalton's all the time), but no one is perfect. 

After watching Dalton short arm so many of his bombs over the years, with AJ and Ross taking tea breaks often times, I'll be more than happy to see what he can do instead. 

Any college can throw a ball 45-50 yards.  Deep pass accuracy is about timing, not arm strength.

Arm strength is about throwing a ten yard out pattern on a rope so a defender can not jump the route.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Smart as any in QB prospect in a long time' - fredtoast - 04-19-2020, 10:55 AM