Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence'
(04-18-2020, 06:18 PM)Destro Wrote: Like they are doing. He can play, try to prove himself or hit the bricks. He to compete for the job. If he can't beat out who is on the team, let him go. I'm just taking the easy bet that he gets hurt again or performs poorer than the 1st round pick he was. Don't want to keep giving chances when each year it is an injury and an off season of, "Marvin Lewis stole my sunshine." Fumble was years ago and Marvin has been gone. To talk about it still, in 2020, is sad. Where is your mind when we are down 21 points in the 4th quarter?

I understand the fear of missing out mindset...as soon as we give up on Ross he could become awesome.  I have a lot of friends who are Bears fans from my time living in Chicago and they drafted mega-bust Kevin White at 7 overall and every year he was gonna finally put it together and he never did and then they cut him and it was all "Oh just watch, now he's gonna go somewhere else and light it up" and he didn't.

I'm not saying it's impossible for Ross to be good, but I am saying that we spend a lot of time demanding for accountability and wishing our QB was man enough to murder any WR who made him look bad.  What's it gonna be?

Personally, I hope as soon as Ross pulls one of the bonehead Ross moves he has pulled year in and year out Burrow walks up to him and screams at him until he runs home crying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence' - Nately120 - 04-18-2020, 06:23 PM