Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence'
(04-18-2020, 10:50 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: People saying its on Ross then will turn around and say the Bengals lost a good player after developing him.

What is a coach and a coaching staff?

This isn't baseball where they have a manager who puts the best nine players on the field and makes sure the batting order is right.

This is football where a coach makes a game plan, coaches players and turns them into his vision of what the team is going to be. The coach has assistant coach's and position coaches and training coaches.

The last coaching staff destroyed the confidence of Ross.

Well then he's mentally fragile... People get benched all the time. You think Marvin Lewis liked Chris Henry? He yanked him from games when he'd act out, benched him due to off field stuff, and didn't want him back after his release. Henry went out and produced to the point that he had to be played.

If they took his confidence, then they need to take his check after that. John Ross is a professional. He's one of the best at what he does in the world. They took his confidence? Get outta here... He was confident enough to make that Instagram video while he was riding the pine. I know these are TJ's words and not his, but get out there and produce. I'm not rooting for him to fail, but he's not my favorite. We need him to live up to the billing... Blaming Marvin Lewis (who is long gone, and TJ thrived under) is lame.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence' - jason - 04-18-2020, 11:19 PM