Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence'
(04-20-2020, 01:57 PM)McC Wrote: Wonder if there will ever come a day when the identical arguments on this made back and forth over and over again will be sufficiently repeated.  The answer seems to be no.  

I'm willing to bet there will be another Ross thread within the next thirty days and that no matter what the intent of the thread is, it will end the same as the forty thousand other Ross threads that came before it.

There is a pathological need to rehash this around here and never come to a conclusion.  Bizarre.

The draft cannot get here soon enough.

I think the reason the whole Ross thing keeps coming up is because every time something changes we can debate on whether or not this is the change that needed to be made to finally get the most out of Ross.

Brandon LaFell is gone?  Great, now Ross can finally get his chance to play!
Zampese is gone?  Great, now Ross can finally get an OC who knows how to use him!
Lazor is gone?  Great, now Ross can finally get an OC who knows how to use him!
Marvin is gone?  Great, now Ross can finally get a HC who knows how to run and offense and use him and doesn't hate him and refuse to play him!
Dalton is gone?  Great, now Ross can finally get a real QB who can throw the ball to him!

and so on.  Though I truly believe if Burrow stops throwing the ball to Ross people will finally give up on the guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence' - Nately120 - 04-20-2020, 07:41 PM