Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence'
(04-22-2020, 03:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Dalton throws the deep ball as good or better than most NFL QBs.

People watch highlights where every deep ball is a strike and they think Andy is the only one who misses on deep throws.  But if you look at the actual numbers he is not bad at all throwing deep.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/4/2/17188798/andy-dalton-is-a-better-deep-ball-passer-than-you-realize

I dont rep you up as much as I should and im sorry for that but this is just not it Fred. I usually agree with most of what you say. But you and me both know Dalton is not a deep ball guy. Andy is one of the WORST starting QBs that have started as long as him with throwing it deep. If he didnt have AJ Green hed had already been benched. AJ GReen plays like 2 games a season and STILL makes Andy look good. ANdy is REALLY REALLY good at short to intermediate lasers. But dude aint NEVER been Carson Palmer with the deep accuracy or confidence. Dalton be having guys with a whole 2 steps ahead of their man and hell throw it out of bounds
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence' - Housh - 04-23-2020, 12:07 AM