Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
After Careful Thought...Trade the #1 pick
(04-22-2020, 11:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

I once, well actually twice ate fried sea gull although I didn't kill them with a stick. Some guy I knew living in Cherry park in Long Beach California killed them. I think, but not sure he snagged em with fishing line, but don't quote me on that. Hunger will make people do some nasty things..Trust me on that..
I did once catch a bonita shark off Hunington Beach peer using just a cigarette butt as bait after wasting an entire bag of frozen anchovies. Suddenly everyone else fishing on the peer was trying to get my last cigarette.. I smoked it myself..  That's my only feel good story about my nasty smoking habit.. Sad
Fried sea gull tastes like chicken...after being left out in the backyard for a week in a plastic bag in the hot sun.  Now you're just dying for some fried sea gull i bet!   Aren'tja?  Sick  Sick  Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After Careful Thought...Trade the #1 pick - grampahol - 04-22-2020, 10:47 PM