Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call - Already has purchased a Burrow Jersey
(04-22-2020, 10:44 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I usually wear my 98 O'Donnell jersey because it's comfortable and I like those jerseys the best and I live in Steeler country so it is oddly amusing.

I have an old Esiason jersey that was made before they made comfortable jerseys so I have to wear a long sleeved shirt under it.  Anyways, that's my fascinating story.
And what a fascinating story it is. It's more fascinating, ALMOST than the time I once debated on whether to buy cheap toilet paper or the fancy soft stuff the one of many times I was less than well off. You should sell the story to some periodical that almost nobody ever reads!  You'll undoubtedly become rich and famous beyond your wildest dreams  and win the Nobel prize for literature. Can we then say, "we knew him back when he was just rooting for the Bengals!"? We'll all be tuned in awaiting the Nobel committee announcement..assuming you get your fascinating story published.  Of course it'll really suck if I win instead for my much more fascinating toilet paper story.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roll Call - Already has purchased a Burrow Jersey - grampahol - 04-22-2020, 11:02 PM