Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call - Already has purchased a Burrow Jersey
(04-22-2020, 04:09 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I used to wear an old Corey Dillon jersey.... Then thought to update and go modern. I got a Carson Palmer jersey and he demanded a trade the next year. So then I turned a Laveranues Coles (lol) jersey into a Jordan Shipley jersey and his knee exploded that year.

So now I am just back to the Corey Dillon jersey and I will stay that way after killing 2 Bengals careers in 2 years.

- - - - - -

Sure hope for your brand new jersey's sake that the Dolphins don't blow away the Bengals with a trade offer on Thursday. Or that Mike Brown gets another Ryan Mallett urge and this time there's nobody to talk him out of it.

If you're into jerseys, classic ones are always the best because they'll never look stupid because the player got cut/traded/etc.

That said, if you go modern, it's always best to get a franchise player you know isn't going anywhere for several years. Right now, Burrow and Boyd would be safe bets. AJ Green will also wind up being a classic, so that's pretty safe as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roll Call - Already has purchased a Burrow Jersey - Shake n Blake - 04-23-2020, 07:55 PM