Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butkus & Outland possible Bengals Picks
(04-24-2020, 04:41 AM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Not sure why we aren’t looking at gross-matos. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched more tape on him. I'm sure the Bengals have studied the remaining pass rushers left at the top of the 2nd in Matos, Epenesa, Baun and Davidson.

All four players show promise, but I don't think any of them just jump off the charts when you watch them for several games against good competition.

If I had to pick just purely what I think the Bengals are looking for to match Joe Burrow's fire and personality, Marlon Davidson would be my pick out of them because he plays with some DAWG in him! He's definitely the alpha male, and plays with a lot of fire and just downright meanness! That's why a lot of analysts had Davidson going to Baltimore in the 1st round. No one would've been shocked at that pick for them.

So, I'll be anxious to see how the Bengals approach this and either go Defense or Offense at #33. I think they trade down either way first before making their pick. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Butkus & Outland possible Bengals Picks - JerseyDD09 - 04-24-2020, 05:42 AM