Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comparing AJ Green and Tee Higgins as prospects
CrazyjDawg,

As I mentioned in my #33 thread, we both predicted WR's to be taken, and you hit it on the nose with Tee and my guy went a few picks later in Shenault.
Looking back on it now, you were 100% right with this pick for our team.

I was a little shocked at his Vert being less than AJs, b/c Tee is such a good Bball player. And, after watching him do his between the leg dunks, I'd say anyone would agree Tee's athleticism is off the damn charts! But, Tee is also a little bit taller than AJ is as well.

All the rest of the pitty patty stuff that these fans keep talking about needing refinements on.....well, of course!
He's going to be a rookie, but being taught not only by a really good WRs coach in Bicknell, he'll also be right behind AJ in all the WR drills I can assure you. During their off times, he'll work with AJ on tactics getting off the line of scrimmage better. That's what these guys do. He'll get better and progress throughout his Rookie season. Please remember, that as good as AJ was his Rookie year, he still had trouble getting off press coverage particularly against some of the better CB's in the league, especially against Haden when he was in Cleveland.

The bottom line is:
1. They get a WR who is a Comp to AJ. No way!
2. He is a Fan of the Bengals??? Huh? In what universe are we in??
3. And, his idol is AJ? What? Too good to be true
4. And, he'll get to learn from his idol? Icing on the cake!

I mean, you couldn't have drawn up a better situation here for a #2 WR on the opposite side of AJ.

I do agree that he was the best choice at WR of any player remaining and time will tell if it pays off or not.
Right now, I'm salivating to see how Defenses will be able to stop Higgins and AJ on the outsides, and Ross and Boyd and Tate in the slots, along with flanking Mixon and Gio out as well for Burrow.

Good Luck NFL!!! Lol
NEW DEY!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparing AJ Green and Tee Higgins as prospects - JerseyDD09 - 04-27-2020, 04:58 PM