Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bob McGinn evaluations of our drafted players
(04-29-2020, 11:45 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Great post very interesting to read about scouts with such varying opinions. As far as Higgins goes I never saw him being brought in as a speed guy but more as an A.J. Green replacement/ clone not saying he would be as good.  Boyd dosen't have great speed he's more of slot possession guy who runs great routes and has great hands, he reminds me of a slimmer Keenan Allen.  Don't kill me lol but I still haven't given up on John Ross just yet even tho he frustrates me. If Green dosen't get extend after this year going forward we would have Boyd, Higgins and guys like Tate and Erickson and would be lacking a speed WR over the top. Ross has flashed some big plays when he's healthy like the Seattle game and others. I wouldn't mind picking up his fifth year option if he played well in 2020 and see if he had a future here or to maybe get signed to a reasonable contract with , Higgns playing on a rookie deal and with Boyd on a good contract.

Don't worry about our lack of WRs for next year. The Bengals will make sure to get JaMar Chase in the Top 5 to go with his buddy Burrow!! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bob McGinn evaluations of our drafted players - JerseyDD09 - 04-30-2020, 08:12 PM