Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan-Valuation #2 Linebacker
From this article in The Athletic.

‘This is crazy’: Inside how Bengals plotted, executed a massive roster overhaul
Paul Dehner Jr.

Quote:“You have to find ways to beat Baltimore and K.C.,” Radicevic said. “You’ve got to have guys that can run and tackle on the outside and that was, obviously, a big weakness for us last year.”

One of the first conclusions was the free-agent group and draft classes at linebacker didn’t line up. Free agency looked scarce but Potts and the college side saw something completely different.

“We really, really liked the depth of the linebacker position this draft,” Potts said. “I know a lot was made about how deep the receiver position was in this draft but I can argue there may have been close to if not more linebackers that we felt could come in and help us and play significant snaps for us at the linebacker position as compared to some other spots. I thought it was one of the deeper spots in the draft. You set price tags on everyone throughout free agency and have guys that you target and you let things play out. You aren’t going to overpay for a certain guy that you can address that same position in the draft.”
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fan-Valuation #2 Linebacker - BURROWorBUST - 05-04-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: Fan-Valuation #2 Linebacker - Fullrock - 05-04-2020, 08:46 AM
RE: Fan-Valuation #2 Linebacker - Yojimbo - 05-04-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Fan-Valuation #2 Linebacker - BURROWorBUST - 05-04-2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Fan-Valuation #2 Linebacker - pally - 05-04-2020, 12:22 PM
RE: Fan-Valuation #2 Linebacker - McC - 05-04-2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Fan-Valuation #2 Linebacker - SladeX - 05-04-2020, 02:01 PM