Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5th Year Options Picked up/Declined
(05-07-2020, 08:42 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So is it okay for people to think Ross is a bust now or do you think people need to eat crow?

Is he really? Or did they just pick the wrong QB?

Ross has not performed well for a top 10 pick. That is why they did not pick up his 5th year option. But, nope he is not a bust as a NFL player,  a bust does not have the TD's he has in limited game action. I also won't call Jonah Williams a bust either since he was injured thus did nothing for the team in 2019.

As for Trubisky, I have no idea what you are trying to say? The Bears traded up for him and it cost them dearly, based on that he too has under performed his draft position and was a lot more costly. Lots of teams in the 2015 draft missed, some hit like KC and Texans. 

I was just surprised to see 5 of 9 top picks not get 5th year option picked up. Maybe that is the norm, but I don't think it has been.

As for my thread after game 1 last year about Ross, yep I jumped the gun and made a mistake. No, noone needs to eat crow and maybe may never have to about John Ross, but I hope he comes out and plays great in 2020 since he is still a Bengal. Do you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5th Year Options Picked up/Declined - Luvnit2 - 05-07-2020, 11:49 AM