Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What say you who give up on rookies and call them a bust?
(05-04-2020, 05:24 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Just reading the name "Billy Price" makes me irrationally frustrated. I wasn't the hugest fan of the pick but certainly didn't hate it. The crowing from OSU fans about how he was going to anchor the line for years certainly got old, as it usually does.

The dude just sucks, flat out. I haven't seen a shred of evidence to suggest he is getting better. Hopefully he pulls it off this coming season because it is much needed.

Don't pin that exclusively on OSU fans. I seem to recall a vast majority of us excited to move on from Bodine. Anybody can be better than him; right? Just another cautionary tale of be careful what you wish for.

This OSU fan never thought too much of Price. I didn't think he'd be flaming hot garbage, but I wasn't terribly excited about the pick
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What say you who give up on rookies and call them a bust? - jason - 05-04-2020, 05:44 PM