Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how good is the AFC North ?
(05-06-2020, 12:06 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: AFCN you say? Really really good honestly.

Here is how I see it:

1) NFCW -- 49ers were in the SB last year, Rams in the SB 2 years ago, Seahawks still have RW and the Cardinals are up and coming with Hopkins and Murray. Tough division.
2) AFCN -- Ravens, Browns and Steelers all have playoff potential. Bengals have Burrow and will be looking better
3) NFCS -- Brees and Brady. This could end up having two 13 win teams... Will be interesting to see how good TB is this year
4) NFCE -- We used to talk about the Dalton line... this division is the Dalton line of divisions.. always has an 8-8 or 9-7 winner.
5) NFCN -- Disgruntled Rodgers Packers, declining Bears with a QB identity problem, Vikings got gutted on defense and lost Diggs. This division is on the decline after being a tough one a few years ago
6) AFCS -- Titans had a great year last year, but I feel they will perform worse in 2020. Texans lost Hopkins. Colts are okay and Jags have issues
7) AFCW -- Chiefs are the champs, but Broncos, Raiders and Chargers aren't much of a threat
8) AFCE -- No Brady. There are some up and coming teams in this division like the Bills, but I think last year was a good year for them. I expect a worse year this year
1st: NFCW: Ditto above
2rd:AFCS:  Titans tough last year, kept team together, Colts with Rivers will be tough, Houston still has a solid Def and QB... 
3th  NFCN-  3 teams solid shot at playoffs and Lions recover with Stafford healthy
4th: NFCS d Carolina in rebuild mode, Falcons continue to slide.. TB has to show me something.. NO is tough
5th: AFCN: Baltimore Top Dog.. Steelers weak Draft, Ben struggled before hurt last year, old, NO top WR, Def good, Browns who knows, Bengals improved
6th: AFCW: KC Super Bowl, Broncos improve, Raiders up and down
7th NFCE: Giants and Redskins not good.. Eagles up and down.. Dak and Cowboys have underachieved 
8th AFCE Ditto above
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - Essex Johnson - 05-06-2020, 01:22 PM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 07:59 PM