Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how good is the AFC North ?
(05-06-2020, 03:37 PM)motoarch Wrote: Dude you cant compare Ben to those guys.  They take/took care of themselves.  Ben is one beer and hotdog away from having a heart attack on the field.  Hes injured all the time it seems like and is reluctant to play it seems like a lot of the time when he is healthy.

He might put up some monster numbers but my guess is he wont.  He doesn't have the star power around him when Brown and Bell were on the team and Ju-Ju is over rated.  He was good when Brown and Bell were the focus of defenses; hes not going to carry the offence on his own.

Additionally he forced Haley out because he didn't like his style but he was putting up huge numbers with Haley so I don't know what his beef is but too much has changed since Ben looked good to make me believe hes still got it.

And the last time we saw him he wasn't as good as ever.  When he played last year he wasn't all that good at all.  He went 0-2 last year with no TDs and 1 interception and a 66 rating.   Granted that a very small sample size but you cant say he was good last time we saw him because he wasnt.

Maybe I'm wrong and you're right but I just don't see him having the the same end to his career as some of the guys you mentioned.  I see him falling off like Eli did.

Yep,

I'm NOT saying Big Jen is gonna come out and suck bad. I'm just saying there's a good chance he's not gonna be among the best QB's next season. And I'll say it again - I don't believe the Steelers are gonna be that though, they're probably a 9-7 team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - bengalfan74 - 05-06-2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 07:59 PM