Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The amount of change to our starting line up
(05-06-2020, 07:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I feel like the old way of doing things would have been to pat themselves on the back after winning two games at the end of the year and playing the Dolphins tough and saying we are heading in the right direction. Resigning a bunch of our own and calling it a day.

I’m glad the reality of a 2-14 season made them overhaul the roster. Very happy with the additions. If the young OL can gel and improve we have a chance to be a major factor when NFL football gets going again.

I think the injection of youth and ZTs coaching style will give our old elite players a little kick in the ass motivation too. Career years from Dunlap, Geno, and A.J. would be spectacular.

Empty seats at Paul Brown Stadium, and the aural effect of playing 16 road games last year might have twisted managment's arm a lil bit as well. They were losing the city and the fan base. If you think looking for a new HC is exhausting; try relocating.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The amount of change to our starting line up - jason - 05-06-2020, 10:06 PM