Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parallels between Burrow and Andrew Luck in Year 1
(05-06-2020, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Luck is the last QB I can think of that reminds me of Burrow in most aspects coming out of college. One thing besides the
thoughts you added about the difference is Burrow did what he did in the SEC against the best teams in college football.

Luck did what he did at Stanford. 

Also, our O-line wasn't the worst in the NFL last season and they got considerably better as the year went on and we have
a damn good RB in Joe Mixon and our backups are not punks either. Jonah Williams coming back, adding XSF should help
lots and LSU's pass protection last season was less than stellar and Burrow still did what he did.

Not trying to knock Burrow, but Luck accomplishing what he did at Stanford is all the more impressive. I know he had a couple of NFL caliber guys (Richard Sherman and Fleener off the top of my head), but look at the guys just drafted from LSU... Andrew Luck may not have been record breaking in college, but he was pretty badass.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Parallels between Burrow and Andrew Luck in Year 1 - jason - 05-06-2020, 03:12 PM