Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Overall Rookie QB's and Their Backups
(05-06-2020, 09:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That list is so all over the place, that no reasonable correlation can be made between a #1 pick QB, and the experience level of his backup.  Why in the hell is this even in JN?
Because we currently have a #1 overall pick, and much recent discussion has been had about whether or not we need a veteran added to the team?

This list is simply to compare what others have chosen to pair with their rookie QB's.  And I thought we could maybe generate a decent discussion about whether or not we should "buck the trend" so to speak.

I'm really not sure how it's "so all over the place".  It's numbers listed for interpretation.  And I thought it was obvious as to how it relates to JN.  But my apoligies if that wasn't made clear.

I have to say, reading between the lines of your post, it's clear there's a tint of anger there. ("Why the hell")  You can leave this thread here if you feel like it, that's fine.  But this isn't the first time you've moved one of my posts.  And from my perspective it isn't the first time it seemed to be singled out, and held to a different standard than so many others you seemingly ignore and leave up on JN.

That's ok.  I spent a bit of time on this, which is now wasted as it will be burried here. Just go ahead and delete the thread.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: #1 Overall Rookie QB's and Their Backups - Wes Mantooth - 05-06-2020, 09:27 PM