Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction for 2021 Draft if no NFL games in '20
(05-15-2020, 03:31 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Here's how the supplemental draft lottery is done and I would assume that this would work the same way:

Teams with six wins or fewer participate in the first lottery for the top supplemental draft picks. The team that posted the worst record among that group is given a weighted advantage over the following team, with each team's "weight" being decreased until reaching the team with the best record in the group.

The second group consists of non-playoff teams and follows the same weighted system.

The third group consists of last season's 12 playoff teams and, again, follows the same lottery system.

So, at worst we would be picking 10th overall.  I would think with the weighted system that the odds of us getting a top 3 pick would be very strong.  If that's the case, you take Sewell and don't look back.

Thanks for that information Hammerstripes!

That isn't what has obviously been voted on by the owners or anything yet; but, that is the system which would make the most sense to me for sure.

If they would get Lucky to get Top 3, I'd actually hope their choice would be Chase instead. But they couldn't go wrong with either pick IMO and I wouldn't be suicidal if they did take Sewell or anything....Lol ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction for 2021 Draft if no NFL games in '20 - JerseyDD09 - 05-18-2020, 09:03 PM