Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF ranks Bengals receiving corps #11
(05-22-2020, 01:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Question the QB?

Correct me I am wrong, but I QB did not have time to stare down the field the past 3 years, our OL did not give him time to survey the field.

The Steelers' have a great OL, so Ben can survey the field for 3 to 5 seconds. Each second the eligible receivers open up the secondary. Then Ben can dump off as now defenders are 8 to 12 yards down field. So, huge holes left when a QB has time.

Actually Ben is harder to bring down which leads to him buying more time. 

AD is very aggressive with the football and throws into tight coverage. Only Haskins and Daniel Jones are more aggressive. This is what I keep mentioning about different Qbs have different mindsets and will make different decisions. AD keeps throwing into tight coverage where as this is usually a rookie trait. AD is a vet. He should not be still doing that. I think this is why AJ made AD look so good. He wins alot of those types of throws. 

This is a big reason why his completion % has really dipped in the last couple years. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF ranks Bengals receiving corps #11 - Mike M (the other one) - 05-23-2020, 08:12 AM