Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor
I think ZT wants to win and will do everything thats needed to do so. We've already seen a culture change within the organization, which IMO, was one of the reasons we never crossed over the threshold and winning a playoff game. Failure was ok in previous years and if you wanted to ride the bench with an injury it wasn't that big of a deal as long as you were a vet. We all know how vets were given preferential treatment in the past. Zac has a play or go mentality. Your either going to play to win, or your going to go elsewhere. That's a big difference that I've seen.

As far as an acceptable record, that's hard to tell. I mean if they only win 5 games but all are close games, that's much different than winning 5 and being blown out the rest. So a lot will play into how they get that record to end the year that I will pass judgement.

I think last year was just an evaluation year for Zac. He wanted to learn about the players, how they reacted to situations, their attitudes, etc. Plus he had the late start as well. This will be his first full year and even with all the changes that have been made, I truly doubt he has the team he wants, which would be pretty tough to flip in 1 year. I only see things getting better, but for myself, I'm going to be a tad more patient than others.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - HarleyDog - 05-22-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - McC - 05-22-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - CJD - 05-22-2020, 12:04 PM
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - CJD - 05-22-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - CJD - 05-23-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - CJD - 05-22-2020, 01:38 PM
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - McC - 05-22-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - McC - 05-23-2020, 10:09 AM
RE: A TON of Pressure on Zac Taylor - 'E' - 05-26-2020, 08:36 AM