Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
John Ross: 'Burrow's confidence will have an impact on me'
(06-01-2020, 04:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think Ross with the ball in space is a risky prospect.  The guy can catch a TD, so I say target him when he has a 100% clear path to the endzone or if he's already in the endzone.  Don't get me wrong Ross is entertaining, but I don't think the team is going to want to deal with the risks of stuff like Ross carrying the ball in space or returning punts and so on.

I'm not rooting against Ross so much as wondering why he's immune to the yearly trend where we get all fired up about the new/rookie WRs and lament that there are under-performing veteran players in front of them.  I guess we haven't seen enough of him to write him off as a ho-hum vet who is going to hurt Tee's development.  

I think most of us assume Higgins will be the #3 WR before the end of the year either by his play or injuries in front of him.

Also, with Covid wiping out rookie and minicamps, we haven't had the off-season fluff stories about the yearly 7th rounder/CFA WR looking like the second coming of Jerry Rice. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross: 'Burrow's confidence will have an impact on me' - Whatever - 06-02-2020, 12:37 PM