Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Bengals moments of the Decade
Thought we could all use a pick me up with the country burning down amidst an ongoing pandemic.

Found this little gem on Youtube,

Edit. I'm sorry this Watch on You Tube thing with NFL Videos is annoying as hell.

Here is the raw link.

https://youtu.be/K7NMzFU0ydc
Reply/Quote
There are quite a few notable omissions on that video.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2020, 09:25 PM)jason Wrote: There are quite a few notable omissions on that video.

Yeah, I didn't make it but still thought it was cool
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2020, 09:25 PM)jason Wrote: There are quite a few notable omissions on that video.

name some. I like remembering some good times.  One of mine is the Gio super run against the Dolphins. 
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2020, 11:10 PM)Destro Wrote: name some. I like remembering some good times.  One of mine is the Gio super run against the Dolphins. 

That one. AJ Green's long TD to answer Steve Smith's long TD vs Baltimore in 2015. Jeremy Hill had some long runs maybe for a TD in that Monday night Denver game. AJ over Polumalu and Ryan Clark his rookie year. Any of Marvin Jones's 4 TDs vs the Jets. Pacman's pick 6 that same game. Burfict's forced fumble TD vs Cleveland in 2013. Sanu's TD to AJ vs Washington. Sanu's TD to Dalton. AJ's hail Mary vs Baltimore. AJ's hail Mary vs Cleveland. AJ had 200 yrds vs Pittsburgh in 14. Jerome Simpson flip. Carlos Dunlap sack forced fumble and recovery on RG3. Dunlap's FG block vs Detroit. Burfict's sack of Big Ben in the playoffs. The money signs as we destroyed Manziel. Michael Johnson's TD vs Miami in 2018. AJ's long TD vs the Legion of Boom in Seattle. Geno ragdolling Deshuan Watson.

I thought that video was heavy on the few bright spots of the last few crappy seasons.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote