Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have 2 on a list of 12 to make major contributions in 2020
(06-01-2020, 12:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It amazes me that no one ever looks at the players other teams lose when they talk about "every team gets better".  For example the Ravens lost one of the best (8 time Pro Bowl, 2 time All Pro) OGs in the league when Marshall Yanda retired and DT Michael Pierce was good enough to get $9 million a year from the Vikings in free agency.

The Bengals biggest losses were Darquez Dennard, Dre Kirkpatrick, John Miller, and Nick Vigil.

Notice the difference?

I agree 100% Fred

Addition of players minus subtraction of players equal net gain. A simple way to look at it.

Yanda loss is huge and so is Pierce. Wolf added to replace Pierce is big downgrade overall.

Yes Ravens drafted a very good running back to add to a team no need for a starting RB (more of a long term pick than short term)

As for our other teams in division, Ben is a bigger and more important question mark than Green for us

Cleveland lost some very good players too

I think we made our starting lineup better and kept the the other starters for the most part other than Dalton and a few others. So, starters being better hopefully helps depth be better also
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We have 2 on a list of 12 to make major contributions in 2020 - Luvnit2 - 06-01-2020, 03:09 PM