Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Let's not sleep on Auden Tate in the WR mix
(06-08-2020, 11:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good scenario and quite possible they go this route. I think a lot will be determined based on Ross's work ethic and availability. If he gets injured again it's probable he is gone. I think there is time this season to earn his respect but he's going to have to work hard for it. If he does, that's just going to make our receiver corp more lethal. But he's got to buckle down and get his focus on not only catching the ball, but also the damn playbook and determination to play when he's banged up a little.

I hope like hell Ross produces this year, but I was talking about next year.  Don't see many scenarios where he is re-signed.  If AJ is awful and plays on the franchise tag (both things very unlikely) combined with Ross exploding and playing 16 games, maybe.  But I think Green will retire a Bengal and Higgins will be the replacement for Ross.  

If you are fielding a WR threesome of Higgins, Tate, and Green (I know Boyd will be on the field more than Tate, but stick with me) your shortest WR is 6'4".  Like fielding a basketball team :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's not sleep on Auden Tate in the WR mix - SHRacerX - 06-08-2020, 12:06 PM