Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Let's not sleep on Auden Tate in the WR mix
Auden in my eyes is a solid 4th WR at this point in his career. If AJ and Ross do not make it back next year. Then a high draft pick 1st most likely depending on how good Tee is this year with Tyler Boyd, Tee Higgins and Auden Tate is still a pretty strong WR group. Auden made strides this year so did a lot of guys at WR but Boyd and Auden was our top guys we need better talent on the field with them. You can not fault Auden and Boyd for staying healthy they did what they could against defenses that could key in on them and game plan for just them for most of the year. For the Erickson fans I did not bring him up because I see him as a back up for Boyd in the slot he is not a number one or two outside WR and if I had to pick between Erickson and Auden as a 4th WR it would be Auden. Erickson has his place on this team as a 5th or 6th WR unless some new guy outplays him.

Will Auden improve on his stats from last year I hope not since that would most likely mean we had a few WR injuries for a large part of the season. I want Joe Burrow to have all of his WR weapons on the field this year. If this happens I think the questions about our head coach calling offensive plays will be answered.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's not sleep on Auden Tate in the WR mix - BengalsBong - 06-09-2020, 01:25 AM