Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS No Fans in Stadium Experience
(06-19-2020, 12:03 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: So I kinda had a wild thought.  What if the NFL had a raffle for each weeks game to send a small group (Less than 50) of fans from both  teams to the game?  Those fans could sit spaced apart, and each team would have thier fans on opposite sides of the stadium.

I think it would be kind of a neat idea.  From what I understand there's going to be well over 200 people there anyways, between the team and league personnel.  So I can't imagine adding a very small amount of fans as adding to the risk.

Heck, each team could somehow select their fans they want to represent the team each week.  Be it a raffle, a voting system for everyone to vote on, or they could have fans send in submissions and the team could select weekly winners.  

I think you could get a real colorful mix of people together, and it would probably be pretty entertaining.  Plus you could reward your fans and keep them engaged from week to week, hoping they get selected.

I know this would't necessarily help with crowd noise, and the viewing experience would still be different but it has to be better the alternative of zero fans.

Just a thought...

50 people in a stadium designed for 60K? There will be way more than 50 fans in the stands. They will probably sell tickets in groups of 4 for families, spaced out in the rows. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PBS No Fans in Stadium Experience - Sled21 - 06-19-2020, 02:14 PM