Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad is giving out “stimulus checks”
(06-26-2020, 02:04 PM)RASCAL Wrote: the ONLY person that is WRONG is YOU!!!

Not taking sides, but Nicomo did nothing wrong in this case; he posted to spread some positivity and shine some light on a former Bengal doing something awesome like he always did.

Then a guy who has clearly stated in the past that he doesn't like the man, starts talking shit that has nothing to do with what Nicomo posted.

And you're piling on because you don't like Nicomo.

Pretty cut and dry.

(06-25-2020, 04:40 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Love that Chad is doing this! He can spend his money however he wants.

I used to follow Chad on Twitter, thought it was great as he was always spending time with his family and friends, he didn't drink or party and would play with kids in the neighborhood and stuff. Then he started getting free clothes and shoes from some famous designer brand (can't remember the name) and a bunch of his post became all about stuff like that. His Twitter got really boring and just bragging so when he went to NE I stopped following immediately. Came back and started following him again after he was done with football for a few years, he's turned back into the old Chad and most of his stuff is funny and him playing FIFA, hanging with family/friends/strangers. Solid guy and matured a bunch, glad he still loves the Bengals too!!

I truly think he is the best non-competitive FIFA player in the world; he NEVER loses and he rips people in 2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad is giving out “stimulus checks” - Truck_1_0_1_ - 06-26-2020, 03:02 PM