Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your ideal player selection for 2021 NFL draft?
(08-05-2020, 10:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I can see where the O-line may be much improved this year. We get out #1 piick at LT., I expect XFS to be an improvement over Redmond and Price. Jordan should be improved. If Hart continues to improve at tackle, maybe the move big Fred Johnson inside to guard. Price is supposedly finally healthy, so it's time to fish or cut bait. And Adeniji may just have some say in the rotation as well..... So I can picture where with the right lineup, they could vastly improve. But I also realize they could fall flat just as easily. It will be interesting and one of the things I am looking forward to watching.

As for the draft pick, too early to even say. Will our new shiny linebackers work out? Who will get injured? Is the new defensive backfield going to gel? (I think it will easily) Too many questions.

I find it interesting you have more faith in the OL improving than you do LBs.
I guess I'm more optimistic on LBs than OL because I've seen most of this OL perform poorly for multiple years whereas most of the LBs are new.

To your point though, I think it's simply too optimistic to think that both our OL and LBs will all be improved to quality starter status after just one year removed from being bottom barrel. I wouldn't be opposed to Sewell (obviously) but also Parsons if the LBs don't show enough. If both turn around, then WR, DL, or even CB should definitely be on the table. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your ideal player selection for 2021 NFL draft? - ochocincos - 08-05-2020, 12:15 PM