Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your ideal player selection for 2021 NFL draft?
(08-12-2020, 04:28 PM)kevin Wrote: IF I was Bengals GM....OK, I'll play the game.  We just drafted Top Pick QB and Top Pick OT year before.  It really depends on who steps up.  Also who is getting too old.  Also did they long term AJ yet, because they used their one time Franchise Tag option.  

As a real manager my Supervisor insisted I never come to him with one solution, but 5 solutions to discuss. 

1. We haven't drafted Defense Top Pick lately. 

2.  Green means Burrow may need another pass target. 

3.  Burrow may need more O Line Blocking

4.  We haven't drafted a Front 7 D player Top Pick in many years. 

5.  IF no College Ball, No Senior Bowl...Trading all 2021 draft picks for 2022 Draft Picks....No Picks in 2021 and 14 or more in 2022. ..No College Ball, Nothing to judge them on, so Trade and Load Up for 2022 Draft. 

Those 5 options I would offer Bengals owners and Coach to consider, discuss.  I'm not locked into any.  These are 5 options.  Injuries may force other options.  

Completely disagree with 5. For those that are draft eligible, you should have 2019 and likely 2018 to go off of. Especially for the 1st round guys, they are in consideration for the 1st round because they've already produced great tape to put them there.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your ideal player selection for 2021 NFL draft? - ochocincos - 08-13-2020, 12:43 PM