Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your ideal player selection for 2021 NFL draft?
(10-06-2020, 02:48 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I too would be a fan of drafting OL in the first two rounds in 2021.

However, unless Atkins gets back to his old self, one could argue that the Bengals might be able to get by with just one new starting OL, as XSF was solid in his one game and Hart is playing well in the run game.

If XSF can play like he did that first game through the rest of the year, I can see Bengals going DL given the lack of pass rush.
I could also see them going WR if they want another starting WR to go along with Boyd and Higgins, and I can see them going CB if they don't re-sign WJ3, especially given Waynes being injured.
Last, if the Bengals aren't confident in their LBs by the end of this season, perhaps they pull the trigger on someone like Parsons (if he's there).

A lot of ways they could go that could make sense, but I'm totally there with you to go OL-OL.
Lot of ways to go for sure... I do think rg is the biggest hole on this team though. We need to build through the trenches. Oline and dline. Lbers we drafted look like budding studs. Wr is a need but not immediate imo. Secondary is solid. Especially when waynes gets back. Oline/dline the way to go in top 3 rounds of draft..... that said man Kyle Pitts would be enticing as all hell.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your ideal player selection for 2021 NFL draft? - Jpoore - 10-10-2020, 02:17 PM