Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the AFC North Defenses....and what does it mean for the Bengals?
(06-25-2020, 01:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I believe our defense will take a giant leap forward this season. I feel we will easily end up somewhere in the middle of the pack. And when you've been one of the worst defenses in the league getting to 15 is a big jump.

Just imagine what getting off the field 1 more time per game on 3rd and long would do. Then imagine what actually getting some short fields on turnovers would do.

Then add in an offense that can actually score points and make the other guy play from behind.

The Ravens are good, all the way around, there's little doubt. I'm not convinced the Steelers D is all of that. They're good no doubt but how good ? The Browns ? I'm in no way convinced they're anything.

As much as I hate to admit it, they were REALLY good last year despite a pathetic display from turds at QB on offense.  I'm sure Piggy is grinning ear to ear about the prospect of when he comes back the offense suddenly looks really good.  They have lost a lot of talent on offense, but as usual their defense will keep them in every game.  Their defense will win some games.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the AFC North Defenses....and what does it mean for the Bengals? - SHRacerX - 06-25-2020, 02:55 PM