Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the AFC North Defenses....and what does it mean for the Bengals?
(06-29-2020, 09:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: In all fairness, despite losing some key players, at least Lou's defense improved down the stretch last year.  In 2018, it just circled the drain. There was a lot of missing pieces last year and they found some potential starters off the bench in Phillips and Tupou.  Pratt showed he belonged, but this will undoubtedly be the year where Lou either proves his worth or is shown the door.  

I like Taylor a lot and think the offense will really take a huge leap.  It is fair to expect a similar improvement with all the FAs and draft picks that were added in the offseason.

Having players with the skill sets that fit what you are trying to accomplish, that you had a hand in the selection process in bringing them to the team, makes a big difference.  

I fully realize that I should know better by now, but I'm curiously optimistic for the defense this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the AFC North Defenses....and what does it mean for the Bengals? - SunsetBengal - 06-29-2020, 10:02 AM