Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled
(06-25-2020, 06:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Selfishly, I WANT FOOTBALL! I just hope than anyone that does get it does not suffer long term health issues. If it damages the lungs in a player to a strong degree, it could be career ending. God forbid anyone dies from it. I'm all for getting things back to normal and seeing some football. But it is pretty selfish for me to feel this way. I will be good with whatever decision they make.

I don't think anyone wants another human being to die or get sick. Sadly, reality is it will happen. I had no idea how many people died from the flu prior to the virus, my guess like this virus it can have major long term impact on them also, it is just not reported.

I was surprised and think the timing of the announcement was strange since yesterday was the highest # of cases reported in the US. That is the bad news, the good news is we are much better prepared to treat it than we were 5 months ago. I don't think we can stop it so we have tomanage it by keeping those who get it alive and minimizing any long term impact as best we can.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled - Luvnit2 - 06-25-2020, 06:51 PM