Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled
(06-29-2020, 03:10 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That sounds great. When it finally becomes available. Because we’ve had PCR testing for less than a month and are still having problems with supplies. Right now we have less than 35 tests and will run out tomorrow morning without a re-supply.

The Saliva test is very new here in Australia, it is running on a pilot program in Melbourne where we currently have an outbreak we are trying to get under control. It is being used for door to door testing trying to pickup asymptomatic case in hotspots around Melbourne. At the announcement of the test today it was said that the test is a little less accurate than the current PCR test but it isn't being used to replace that test but more of a test that can be used in the field.

I'd just like to say good luck with work you are doing with dealing with this, you 100% have my respect and I hope you can get better access to resourses. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled - AussieBengal - 06-29-2020, 10:19 AM